Nominations begin May 1.
Hot on the heels of Bangkok’s Bar Awards party (happening this Sunday, you coming?) comes the Singapore edition of The Bar Awards. As the second stop of this year’s expanded Asia tour, The Bar Awards, happening June 18, have announced the Lead Panel for 2017, who’ve put their heads together to decide the categories up for grabs.
Sitting on this year’s Lead Panel are a diverse group of members from the industry, brands, and media from the city. They are: Jing Heng Boo (Tess Bar), Colin Chia (Diageo), Denise Khan Tan (Unlisted Collection), Abhishek Cherian George (The Spiffy Dapper), Guoyi Gan (Jigger & Pony), Ivy Woo (Food News), Natasha Hong (DRiNK Magazine), Naz Arjuna (Bitters & Love), Peter Chua (Crackerjack) and Rachel Tann (Remy Cointreau).
When the Public Nomination period opens on May 1, you may nominate your peers and establishments for the following awards:
- The Rising Star presented by Perrier (open to bartenders born on or after Jan 1, 1992)
- Best Restaurant Bar
- Best Beer Experience, presented by Pilsner Urquell
- Best Hospitality Team
- Best Bar Food
- Best Wine Experience
- Most Creative Cocktail Bar, presented by Cointreau
- Best New Cocktail Bar, presented by Campari
- Bartender of the Year, presented by Bacardi
- Best Cocktail Bar, presented by Stolichnaya Vodka
To put in your nominations, go to thebarawards.com/nominate before May 14 and vote for the most deserving. The top ten nominees for each category will be announced on May 15, and The Bar Awards will happen on June 18. Don’t miss that.
DRiNK Magazine is the official publication partner for The Bar Awards 2017.