DRiNK Magazine is Asia’s leading drinks industry publication, and we’re always on the look out for talented individuals to work with our editorial and events teams.
Do you love bar culture and great marketing in equal measure? Thirsty Work Productions (TWP), creator of DRiNK Magazine and the DRiNK Magazine Bar Awards, is looking for a new full-time Project Executive to join our Shanghai office. The position is part of our project team helping to plan and manage the bespoke marketing campaigns we create for global alcohol brands, including events, editorial and video. For talented candidates, this will be the ideal position from which to develop into a specialised event or marketing project management role.
- Be a team player with a great attitude, and always ready to get your hands dirty
- Be enthusiastic about the drinks and cocktail industry, and want to help spread bar culture
- Possess strong communication skills, and be confident communicating with clients, third parties and colleagues
- Be organized, hard-working, willing to learn and ready to solve any task put in front of you
- Be native English speakers, preferably with conversational Mandarin, or native Mandarin speakers with good conversational and written English
- Have at least one year marketing or event executive experience, in an agency or in-house
COPY WRITER (ENGLISH NATIVE)
Thirsty Work Productions (TWP), creator of DRiNKmagazine.asia , is looking for a new staff copywriter based in its Shanghai office. The position is responsible for producing native and sponsored content (in English) for our client base of international alcohol brands, while maintaining and developing our respected editorial identity. The ideal candidate has a proven history of delivering on deadline in a fast-paced media environment, with experience in a cross-cultural company preferred. For the right candidate, this position means the chance to join the editorial and creative team at China and Asia’s leading bar industry titles, and to learn in-depth about the drinks trade.
- Developing and writing paid-for copy for online publication, including advertorial, sponsored editorial and native advertising, as well as events and custom publishing projects
- Liaising with our many advertising clients to produce content
- Contributing to the creative and visual direction of all editorial products
- Be native English speakers, with conversational Mandarin a plus
- Have at least two years’ experience in media and publishing, with knowledge of the alcohol industry a plus
- Have cast-iron writing skills, a thorough eye for detail, plus a continuous flow of ideas for creating dynamic and varied copy
- Be organised, punctual and focused on improving everything they do
COPY WRITER (CHINESE NATIVE)
Thirsty Work Productions旗下的”DRiNK饮迷”微信公众号正在为上海的编辑团队寻找一名中文（初级）编辑。如果你能够适应媒体的快速节奏、准时交稿，能融入跨文化的团队，熟悉各大社交媒体并有兴趣了解烈酒产业和文化，思维敏捷，能够同时胜任多项任务，并渴望不断学习成长，那么你就是我们的理想候选人。
DRiNK Magazine is for interns with entry-level journalism experience and a keen interest in the beverage and alcohol scene in the Asia region including Hong Kong, Singapore and more such as Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Macau, Korea, Indonesia, Myanmar, India or Laos.
Our remote editorial internship offers candidates a chance to get hands-on with executing social media and web strategies to boost DRiNK’s presence online. Our interns will assist our editors with transcribing, writing social media and web copy, and interns with a sharp nose for a good pitch might get opportunities to write for the website.
Candidates can work from home and those interested should send a resume with contact details and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.