DRiNK, Asia’s leading bar industry magazine, is delighted to announce our expansion into Southeast Asia and our new second home, Singapore, with the launch of our first-ever Southeast Asia edition. The new DRiNK contains more of the same industry-specific content that we’ve become famous for in China over the last seven years, with the added scope of further improving bartending Asia-wide.
Inside the not one, but two covers of DRiNK Southeast Asia Issue 01 you will find the brightest flashes of bar culture from across the region, including:
- New venues Le Boutier and La Casita in Phnom Penh
- A preview of Crackerjack, this summer’s opening from the team behind 28 Hong Kong St
- Nine sweet vermouths taste tested by Singapore bartenders
- Local spirits at TEP bar in Bangkok
- Grower champagne explained by Matthew Chan of White Grass in Singapore
- An interview with Singapore’s Indra Kantono and Gan Guoyi, from Jigger & Pony
All this will be matched by some of the biggest names from the global bar world:
- Jim Meehan and Jeff Bell on PDT’s Hong Kong pop-up
- Jared Brown and Adam Ford discuss past and present for vermouth
- Marian Beke on his new London bar The Gibson
- James Watt of Brewdog takes a stand against bland beer
- Veteran whisky blender Colin Scott of Chivas Regal
And there’s plenty more besides names and places: 22 Tips For Sweet-Talking Your Guests; new products, including a wild ride of a raicilla and the first Trappist ale brewed outside Europe; plus an M&M’s chocolate cocktail, and all you need to know about beers, wines and spirits.
Prices stated are in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include shipping.