DRiNK Magazine is Asia’s leading drinks industry publication, and we’re always on the look out for talented individuals to work with our editorial and events teams.
- Update the current staff manual, further develop administrative rules and regulations, and supervise the implementation of the system.
- Define and control the budget for administration.
- Manage the administrative daily affairs, including office maintenance, contacts with landlords, order coffee, water and snacks, source and sort office supplies (stationery, etc.), book tickets, keep sanitation and hygiene, and other related management.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties assigned.
- File contracts, and monitor the flow of financial documents.
- Smooth internal payment application procedure, review and verify invoices (fapiaos), prepare and submit reports to Managing Director for approval, execute vendor and staff payments.
- Create weekly finance reports, monthly bookkeeping reports, and annual revenue reports, and submit to Managing Director for review.
- File and send fapiaos and related documents to finance agency for the monthly tax declaration. Coordinate with finance agency for annual auditing and tax declaration.
- Manage all labour contracts. Create contracts for new hires, extend/change contract in time for existing employees.
- Assist new hires, make sure a smooth onboarding procedure.
- Apply/ extend foreign employee working visas, residence permits, and insurance.
- Manage local social benefits account and housing fund account, check and pay the bills in-time.
- Record employee’s leaves, including holidays and sick leaves.
- Proactively communicate HR policy, process and practices with employees, answer employee queries.
- Work with managing director, scheduling and organize team training and outings.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Professional with sense of responsibility, positive mindset and principle.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Open-minded, attentive and thoughtful.
- Have good English listening, writing, and reading ability.
- Good operation of PC and office software.
DRiNK Magazine is for interns with entry-level journalism experience and a keen interest in the beverage and alcohol scene in the Asia region including Hong Kong, Singapore and more such as Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Macau, Korea, Indonesia, Myanmar, India or Laos.
Our remote editorial internship offers candidates a chance to get hands-on with executing social media and web strategies to boost DRiNK’s presence online. Our interns will assist our editors with transcribing, writing social media and web copy, and interns with a sharp nose for a good pitch might get opportunities to write for the website.
Candidates can work from home and those interested should send a resume with contact details and a cover letter to email@example.com. We regret that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.